To-The-Rim will analyze and report recent news in the NBA, whether it being games, signings, who dunked on who and so on. If it happened in the NBA, you will find it going To-The-Rim.




Monday, March 15, 2010

What To Expect Taking it "To-The-Rim"


(photo courtesy of Yahoo! Sports)

Hello NBA fans across the globe!

Welcome to "To-The-Rim," a blog for ballers and ballers only. If you were lucky enough to stumble across this blog and are an NBA fan than you are in luck! To-The-Rim will be (bearing that I update the blog regularly) your number one source for your daily NBA fix.

Some of you may be wondering what to expect from this blog. Well, this goes back to a couple of months ago. I was taking the subway with a friend of mine who dosent really follow basketball (i know, right?) and he started asking me questions about the sport and the league (this was a couple days after the Jamison trade to the Cavs, so he wanted to know how trades, and the rest of the league works). I explained to him the stupid salary cap rule for trades and other stuff in the league.

Now if you're like me (if your not, than get off this webpage!) and love the NBA, than you know what your getting into asking us questions like "has Lebron surpassed Kobe?" or even worse "where will all the free-agents go next year?" Ask me any of those questions and expect to be either in a heated debate, or passed out on the couch. Anyways i completely went off track here my bad coach......

When it was time for us to get off the subway (after maybe 30 minutes of pure NBA chat) someone sitting across from me asked me where i knew all this stuff. I told him i was just a fan and he didn't believe me. This little incident lifted my moral because it made me think of all those 'wasted' nights watching my favorite team win or lose, or my favorite player hitting that clutch shot. It made me think that maybe more people will want to hear my opinion of the sport.

So here we are now. After months of consideration and time on my hands, To-The-Rim is up and running and heres what to expect:

- Analysis of "game changing" games in the league (by this i mean impact games, like playoff match ups or great 1-1 battles)
- recent news or reports on players and coaches (firings, signings, player and coaches statements, etc.)
- Opinion based articles about the league (responding to trades, rumors, up and coming players etc.)
- Random and fun related NBA things!

Anyways, tomorrow you should expect my first post to the site. I plan to watch LAL @ GS tonight, maybe i will report on the game.

Until Then

T-T-R

No comments:

Post a Comment